Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun-What is a dog or cat?

What is a Cat?

Cats do what they want.
They rarely listen to you.
They're totally unpredictable.
When you want to play, they want to be alone.
When you want to be alone, they want to play.
They expect you to cater to their every whim.
They're moody.
They leave hair everywhere.
They drive you nuts and cost an arm and a leg.

Conclusion: they're tiny women in fur coats.

What is a Dog?

Dogs lie around all day sprawled on the most comfortable piece of furniture in the house.
They can hear a package of food being opened half a block away, but don't hear you when you're in the same room.
They can look dumb and lovable at the same time.
They growl when they are not happy.
When you want to play, they want to play.
When you want to be alone, they want to play.
They will love you forever if you rub their tummies.
They leave their toys everywhere.

Conclusion: They're tiny men in fur coats

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder Schumacher and I get along so well. We're both bachelors (technically, a bachelorette/tomboy in her case).

It's like the Odd Couple starring Jack Klugman and Jack Klugman ;-P

Anonymous said...

I'd never thought of it that way...

jessi

Polar Bear said...

Ha ha.

I'm more of a dog person myself.

susan said...

@Larry, it could be worse. You could be Walter Matthau and Walter Matthau! When are you going to send me jpegs of Schumacher??

@Jessi, I am glad you liked it.

@Polar Bear, if I didn't live in an apartment, but in a house, I would have a dog. I like dogs too.

Ana said...

I'll never understand this division: but I'm a dog person too.

I like cats. But I rather have a dog.
According to your logics I'll never be gay or bisexual.
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails