Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sorry and Blue

My horoscope for today.(Virgo)



Today's planetary configurations are pushing you to get some perspective on both your life and the lives of the people closest to you, dear Virgo. You must admit that you have been rather selfish as of late. Of course you know that you are not the center of the universe. So why do you sometimes act as though you were? This is a day to make amends with friends and loved ones alike. They will welcome you back with open arms.



If I have done or said anything to anyone here that was upsetting I am sorry. Sometimes when I am manic I might get a bit too verbose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I'm sorry I haven't commented lately. It's been a little wild up here over the last few days, but NOTHING you have done. Never assume that. Of anyone.

I've been reading your last few posts and if ever you question your ability to write, please stop yourself. You are too hard on yourself. I love the way you write.

Perhaps tomorrow you'll feel a little less "sorry and blue." It's a new day. I hope you sleep well.

Fondly,
Sandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails