Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bruce!


He's a Jersey Boy from Monmouth County, I'm a Jersey Girl from Middlesex County. But Bruce was magical in the Super Bowl...

I still have goose bumps. He's almost 60 and moves like a man half his age, and still has the greatest derriere to appear on a album cover. Yeah, I know there was also the greatest touch down in Super Bowl history, 100 yards. But then-

Bruce, Steve, and Clarence. Glory Days.

OMG= they did 10th Avenue Freeze Out, Born To Run, Working on a Dream, and Glory Days.

I cannot wait for it to be on You Tube- Fiddy, my fellow Springsteen fan, this entry is for you.

2 comments:

Fid said...

Cool. The new album is good... but I miss the rock. The Rising kinda rocked. Still thing the Letterman footage is one of the best performances ever!

Fid

susan said...

It was just great to see him.....so good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails